Friday, April 26, 2019

Glad we're friends, fms#385



This card was such an easy, quick one to make.  One of those rare times when the idea pops into your head and works out better then you planned.
The strip and the flowers and butterfly are all cut from the All My Love DSP.  I think it's got to be the most gorgeous paper we have ever had. 

This card was made for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge, 
Come play along, and check out the lovely cards from the team.

I placed my strip then sub'd a piece of plan paper, then stamped my background floral bushes from the Healing Hugs stamp set.    Then I embossed using the Subtle folder before completing the rest of my design.

I fussy cut 2 flowers out of the dsp, and one set of leaves, after gluing down the CC strip, I added my flowers using Stampin Dimentionals, then put my leaf set behind the one flower.    I had this small butterfly stamped laying on my desktop and it was just what I needed.    I had used the Butterfly Gala stamps for that the other day.

The sentiment came from Fable Friends, and I used a sentiment die from the Lakeside Framelit set to cut it out from.   I added 3 gold jewels and that was it.   The base card is Soft Sea Foam,  I layered my top piece and glued that down and was done.



2 comments:

Jen Brum said...

This is such a pretty card! I just love the butterfly and the flowers! Very beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

This is gorgeous Lynn! Love how you used the DSP here!