Thursday, April 4, 2019

Happy Spring, fms#382



Out for a walk in their Easter finery.   What a fun set to play with.  And a great card to send to friends who don't celebrate Easter.

My inspiration for this one was the FMS 382 challenge, check it out here.




I used a big fat round brush, for the grass and sky. I just brush it a couple times on the pad, then hit it on my paper so I don't have too much on, then lightly brush back and forth. It can take awhile to get just the right look, you don't want to try and apply too much at one time.   Then I used the little grass stamp to make the grass better.

I left my ducks white and just colored in their easter outfits. For that I used ink pads and a blender pen.
The sentiment was die cut with one of the dies in Lake Side Framelits, then cut on one side.
The twine came in a 4 pack in the annual catalog.


2 comments:

Jen Timko said...

Oh goodness, this could not be cuter! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Karren said...

What an adorable scene and a super-cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.