Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Easter Blessings, #PP435



My second Easter card going out to family and close friends.  My first hoop full of lace crosses is now done, so I've included one of them with this card.  I'm using the Paper Players challenge for my inspiration on this one. 
As you can see, so many choices here. I choose the diagonal, Patterned paper, embossing and easter.

The Designer series paper here is part of a suite for this years Butterfly stamps, dies and punches. The set encompases 2 different butterfly sets, one has dies and one has a punch.  It's in the Occasions catalog which is still in effect, but has sold out and hopefully will be coming back.    The ability to just die cut whatever color butterfly fro the DSP is really awesome. DSP does not usually carry over, but I sure hope this one does. 

The sentiment and the little cross are both retired.  The little cross comes from Hold on to Hope from last year. 

I'm sending these with lace butterfly crosses that I made on my embroidery machine, just a little extra something. 

I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful Easter.

2 comments:

Su Mohr said...

Your Easter card is beautiful, Lynn. The butterflies are perfect with the sentiment.I'm so happy to see you playing along with the Paper Players! Thank you for joining!

Ann Schach said...

Wow, Lynn! Your card is beautiful! I LOVE all of the butterflies. The sentiment, the heart and ribbon are perfect! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!