Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Paper Players #438, Just for you Butterfly Gala



Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted a card in so long.  We have been pretty sick at my house, and that would be the reason.  
Some great challenges have come and gone, many I kept intending to do, but ended up just too sick.  Today I'm doing the Paper Players challenge.


Paper Piecing is using DSP instead of plain cardstock or?  I stamped my butterflies on some pieces of All My Love DSP and punched them out using my Butterfly Duet punch. I also punched out the same pieces without stamping to put under the stamped ones.

I used a piece of the black and white from the DSP for an accent.  I used watercolor paper and just lifted ink off my ink pads with an Aqua brush putting it on the spritzed watercolor paper.   I had cute the watercolor paper out using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits.

My sentiment is from Dear Doily.  Colors are: Flirty Flamingo, Basic Black, Lovely Lipstick.
Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Windy Ellard said...

I am in love love with this card! It is a wow! and Wow! Then a Wow! Love the background you create and then the awesome butterflies! Thank you for playing along with the challenge this week over at The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

This is beautiful! Your watercoloring is a perfect background for those easy-peasy punched butterflies! Just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Players this week!