Monday, June 12, 2017

You've Got Style, new Stampin Up stamp set

This year our annual catalog has so many fun sets and suites.  This is one, and I couldn't wait to try it out.  It's called You've Got Style, and in a small way, pokes fun at some of us.   My only problem is figuring which friend to send this first one to.

Besides the new stamp set, I have a brand new 3D embossing folder as the background. Layered Leaves, I embossed and then ran my hard brayer over my ink pad and onto my embossed paper, gently.

I also used this new ribbon, it's so soft and is easy to use and a great width!
My colors today are Fresh Fig, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White and black with a tad bit of Powder Pink on the kitty ears and tail.

You can color this up as much as you like or leave just stamped or emboss it, all different looks. I have some ladies in class that love to color and some that just hate to, so they do which ever they prefer.


No comments: