Thursday, June 29, 2017

Thoughts of You, Tic Tac Toe challenge



We have a brand new challenge that started up a bit ago.  It's called Tic Tac Toe, you pick a row to make your card, or you can pick them all.    I combined mine with a new technique thought up by a friend of mine in our Pretty Pals demo group.  She does the most fab watercolor.  You can find the instructions for this on Splitcoast Stampers. I decided to give it a try and used it for this card.

My colors today are: Powder Pink, Blushing Bride, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White
The little rose in the sentiment is embossed in copper, and I used a small part of the retired doily that was sitting on my desk.  The Glitter dots do not look very glittery here, but trust me they really are. I just could not get the light right for them.

So, go here for the challenge:
and here is todays challenge card:    

If you have questions about my card, I have no way to write you unless you give me contact info. So you would have to come back to comments to see my answer, but I am more then happy to answer any questions.

Here are the products I used today.

4 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

I like the combo of colors you used and what a cute way to use the doily.

Frenchie said...

Lynn. I love it , you did a great job , better then me ,
And your card is BEAUITFUL, so soft

Tfs, hugs Frenchie

Corinne Blake said...

Hi Lynn! I have enjoyed seeing your ti dye cards in the Pals gallery and am so glad you posted one to TTTC! Very happy and lovely color combinations.

Shannon Fralish said...

Lynn, what a great watercolor technique -- it really makes your card unique! Thanks for joining us at Tic Tac Toe Challenge -- hope to see you there again soon!