Friday, June 2, 2017

At Home with You


We did this card in class last month, I just didn't get around to posting. I never post class cards before class as I like for them to be surprised.   I love this set. And it covers most of the year with all the extras, Spring to Christmas.  

The door can be cut to open or not as you prefer, there is an extra piece that allows for it to be open and the sentiments in the set are sized to fit inside the door.  I love the addition of the welcome mat.
So many ways to stamp our door in, you can use the Hardwood background then stamp on top, you can use the new Wood DSP in the new catalog and stamp on that, or you can stamp and color in any way you like.  I decided I wanted my door to go to my shabby cottage and I water colored it in with kind of rustic apeal.

Two new incolors were used, Berry Burst (my personal favorite of the new set) and Lemon Lime Twist, as well as Pink Pirouette, Whisper White and Crumb cake.  I copper embossed the wreath and basket of flowers making it much easier to color in.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: