Sunday, June 18, 2017

Gatefold Graceful Garden



One of my cards for class this month. My ladies had a great time with it.  The beauty  of this is that both gold embossed images do not necessarily need to be colored in. Some love to color, but I have a couple who really don't want to.    The small one in the circle on the belly band on the front is gold embossed, but the light was not hitting it well to show it off.

You can make 2 of these from one piece of cardstock, cut it 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". Score at 2 1/8" on both sides. Easiest way, just put the paper in and score at the 2 1/8", then turn paper all the way around and do it again.

I used a separate piece on the inside, but you don't have to.    My colors are:Whisper White thick, Sweet Sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry, Lemon Lime twist.
Cut a piece of ribbon the same length as the paper and glue together.
I cut  the CS piece of  Sugarplum the length of my paper, then wrapped it around setting it to overlap at the back and cutting off extra.  I stamped, embossed and colored in my small rose, then cut it out with my layered circles. 


No comments: