Monday, November 2, 2015

Stampin Up, and GDP 009



Today is a color challenge, using some of the new incolors for this year. Here are the colors for this week: 




I used my Aqua Pens to watercolor in the image.  You can get a different look with them then you can with markers, so that and my Blender pens are my go to for coloring in.

The little bit of DSP showing at the bottom is from a 6x6" Paper Stack called Cherry on Top.

A pretty quick and simple card.  Come on over to Global Design Project and play with these awesome demo's.


8 comments:

Connie Collins said...

Just lovely, Lynn! I love to watercolor too! Thanks for joining us this week at Global Design Project.

Anonymous said...

What a perfect card for the challenge...very soft and pretty!

Jennifer Spiller said...

This is so very pretty!

Jess said...

So lovely Lynn! I really enjoy watercolouring flowers too. I love that gorgeous ribbon accent you've used as well. Beautiful. Thanks for joining the Global Design Project this week!

Brian King said...

What a classic beauty, Lynn! This card is outstanding! You've created such a pop of colors with gorgeous elegance. I'm so glad that you played along with this week's Global Design Project Color Challenge. Thanks!

Teneale Williams said...

Such a lovely creation Lynn. Your watercolouring is just wonderful.

Kylie Bertucci said...

Lynn! This is lovely I adore what you have done with your colour challenge. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! We love having your support!

Unknown said...

I don't know how I haven't seen that stamp. Gotta check it out. I love the way you colored it and the layout is beautiful. Thanks for playing with Global Design Project.