Thursday, November 12, 2015

Stampin Up, Looking through the window


These windows are addictive!  This was one for class last month. I never post my class cards before class cause then it wouldn't be a surprise. LOL

There are so many sets you can use this season to see outside or inside the window!  Here I used one of the sets from Happy Scenes, which is bundled with the dies, and one of the Sleigh ride thinlits.

I love how it appears a horse and sleigh is passing through.  You can pick out DSP to use as wallpaper, or you can make it appear you are looking in, maybe at the decorated tree or the fireplace with stocking hanging.  Below I have a couple more I made to show the class. I was just having too much fun making these.

 The one above uses  Cozy Christmas stamps, and the one below, Festive Fireplace and Peaceful Pines. 
So many pieces so many things you can do with them. So much fun!

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: