Saturday, November 21, 2015

stampin Up, showing off a customer creation.


One of my ladies came to class with a little gifty, this gorgeous fall card, one for each of us in class. It's it stunning?  What doesn't show well is the glimmer paper, the brown leaf as well as the top of the acorn, and it's hard to see those adorable little metallic leaves on the bottom piece.

It stands up on it's own.   I'm sorry to say that the stamp set matching the framelit is retired. But the framelit set, Floral frames collection is still available.

I think Sandy did a fabulous job on these and had to ask if I could show it off. I'd love it if you would leave a comment I could pass on to her.

It came all nicely tucked into a clear envelope, with a pretty ribbon.





1 comment:

horizonview said...

Wow, Sandy, just ... wow! That is a gift to be treasured for sure. How kind and thoughtful of you, not to mention TALENTED! Keep up the great work.