Thursday, September 24, 2015

Stampin Up, Pals Paper Arts Sketch challenge #269, Just because.


It looks simple now, but when I first looked at the sketch I was drawing a blank. Let me show you.
See?  Think about it, what would you do?  This was one of those tricky ones, it's looks hard, but it turned out so simple.   I am always so proud of myself when I am able to come up with a great card for a sketch or color set that I just draw a blank on at first.

I do love Black and White, especially with a pop of color. And I had this new Cotton paper made just to do flowers with. It's thin and easy to work with, but I only had one pack with some pretty bright colors.  So, Black and White was needed to calm things down some.

I just love the new rimmed pearls, they add such elegance, and made the perfect center.

Come on over and play with us, you really can sharpen your skills doing challenges.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

5 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Love the sketch with a doily and perfected placed pearls!

Rae said...

Lovin' this Lynn! Such a sweet and simple idea. Thanks for playing with Pals Paper Arts this week!

Just a Thought... said...

WOW!!! Love it!! Just fabulous Lynn!!

Maggie said...

Lynn, love how you used the doily. Thanks for playing on the PPA this week.

Maggie said...

Lynn, I just love how you incorported the doily into the sketch! Thanks you for joining us this week on the PPA.