Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Stampin Up, Freshly Made Sketches challenge 202, A Merry little Wish


Yes, another Christmas card.  Once the Holiday catalog comes out it's hard not to.  And it is now live! Go buy all those goodies. Honestly, It's the best Holiday catalog I've ever seen.

This however is a set that was in last years Holiday catalog, it carried over into our annual catalog this year.  We again have a Holiday section. It's small, but there are good things in there.

I wanted to try a different tree. I'm always using either the real looking tree or the pretty scrolly tree, this one is interesting.

The embossing folder is new however. Boughs and berries.  It makes a really nice framework for most anything. I've got another idea I'll be doing. Stay tuned.


3 comments:

Kim S said...

I love your use of this tree stamp with it fading into the background - and you are so right about that embossing folder - it frames it beautifully! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Super job using the embossed background around the little scene! Love the combo. :)

Karren said...

Such a pretty Christmas card! The embossed background is wonderful and I love how you've arranged the trees. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.