Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Stampin Up, Embellished Ornaments


This is one of my class cards for this month. They had such a good time with it. I have to admit, this is my favorite set from the Holiday catalog this year. You Just can't make a bad card using it. The one on the left is die cut, I used one of the Circle framelits for the back side.  The one on the right, looks die cut but it is not. If you don't have a machine to use die cuts, just the stamps from this set will yeld fabulous results.  The tops are cut from gold foil.  I layered white over white on my card base, but matching up one of the colors used on the ornaments would have worked great for the base card.

I hope this gives you some ideas of your own, you will find the products below and clicking on any of them will take you to my store. Did I mention?  All you need for fabulous Christmas cards for this year is this one stamp set, so many ways to use them.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: