Sunday, September 27, 2015

Stampin Up, Silent Night Christmas card



Isn't this pretty? I love the peaceful Christmas cards that remind us of a more old fashioned Christmas.  Quiet with snow and sleighs.

For this one I used the new set of framelits called, Sleigh Ride, you can get the bundle of it with sentiment stamps that match the curves.  There are 3 layers, I left the tree layer out, use all 3, or just one, it's up to you.

I started with a piece of Watercolor paper, and did the sky first. I brushed on plenty of water, then picked up some Marina Mist or Tempting turquoise with my brush  and just brushed where ever I felt like.

When it dried, I stamped on the trees from Wonderland, and then cut my 2 pieces from the framelits. I brushed on Dazzling Details glitter glue, and added more glitter from Dazzling Dimonds.  Added my sentiment and that was all.

I hope you enjoyed and got some ideas of your own. Thanks for stopping by.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

HJ said...

Beautiful card. I love the layers and the glittery scene.