Saturday, January 5, 2019

A Little Note, FMS#369


I know, my posts have been few and far between lately, but there has been so much going on here. My health, hubbies health, car health. LOL. I'm sensing a pattern here.  But today I sat down and  started thinking about the FMS sketch and ideas started popping up in my head so I had to sit down and do something about that.

Check out the challenge HERE.

I get so into making Christmas cards when the Holiday catalog comes out each year, that I forget about all the wonderful things in the  Annual catalog.  One was this gorgeous laser cut paper we got.  It's very delicate, and can be hard to pull out, but it's worth the effort! We do have a whole new set of it in the Occasions catalog as well and if it is possible, it's even prettier.
I also used this gorgeous DSP called Petal Promenade, while there are whole sheets of gorgeousness, there are also some different shapes to be had, like this wreath shape, and squares ect.  I cut the wreath shape out using one of the layering circle dies, it wasn't perfect, but I think it worked.

The ribbon is one of 5 in a set of different colors that are FREE, yup, it's in the SAB catalog and free with a $50 order from any current catalog if you choose it.

My colors are: Whisper White, Grapefruit Grove, Tranquil Tide, Blushing Bride and Melon Mambo.

The butterfly is in Butterfly Gala bundle and has a punch to go with. They are gorgeous and I love the sentiments as well, also the price is pretty good too.

Thanks for stopping by, if I can answer any questions just ask.

3 comments:

HJ said...

This is a gorgeous card, Lynn. Just looking at it, I was wondering how you made it, but then I saw you used the beautiful DSP from the AC. Then it all made sense. What a clever use of that pretty paper and ribbon. Great take on the sketch. I trust everyone is recovering, as well as your car. Enjoy your day!

Linda Callahan said...

Gorgeous wreath and it looks fabulous with the laser cut paper!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so beautiful. I love the delicate background. It frames the colorful wreath perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!