Saturday, September 29, 2018

Post Card Pals, Just Add Ink #428


I was totally take with this set first time I saw it, it just took awhile to order with all the new inks and stuff that I needed to get.  I'm doing this for the JAI#428 challenge this week. It's a color challenge.

Fun, bright colors!  Couldn't do a Christmas card easily with these, so didn't even try.  Went for my little Postcard Pals set.    I tend to not like sets that seem childish. My youngest grands are 18, so no kids.  But these guys are so cute, I can easily send them to friends, the sentiments are great and useful.
I used the Subtles embossing folder on the pool party,  I tried other ones but it just didn't work, it's hard to see this one in pictures, but it's so neat, lines like rain falling.   Mostly I used color pencils, we have 2 sets now and we also had a couple colors in other catalogs. I am trying to get them all. I was careful so did this on just the thick Whisper White and used the aqua brush and it worked out fine.
The second set was in an offering last may as an early purchase, but the first set is in the A/C.
I hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

Chantell Randall said...

Cute fun and adorable! Chantell Just Add Ink

Jan said...

Such a cute card Lynn! I love the softness your use of the Pencils and aqua painter has added to your image and your balance of the colours is beautifully done too! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Joanne Stubbings said...

What an adorable card! You've used the colour palette very well, so cute! Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Just Add Ink!