Sunday, February 11, 2018

Beautiful Birthday card and Just Add Ink #395


Now this was fun! I have had this marble background stamp for a long time, it was one of the first things I bought when the new Annual catalog came out, but I just never grabbed for it. Today was the day.  I'd also like to try using 3 colors on it and see how that comes out, looks a lot like the shaving cream technique, right?

So, I have 2 daughters who's birthdays are on the same day 4 years apart, and they are coming up, so this is one card down.  One to go.

The only colors I used are Pink Pirouette and Old Olive, I colored using the new blends markers, after embossing the Petal Palette set of flowers in white. Very hard to see to color in, but a very different look as well.  I used my multipurpose adhisive sheets for the corner designs and the large leaf set.  I also colored the pearls on the sentiment piece using the Blends marker.

I just could not resist using the little bird from Birds and Blooms dies.  I hope you all love this as much as I do.

To see all the other contributions at Just Add Ink, go here.
And here is this week challenge, it's an inspiration challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments:

Kathy H said...

Beautiful card, Lynn!

Lou said...

Such a sweet card Lynn. Your daughter will love it. I love how you coloured the roses. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Nikki Spencer said...

Such a dreamy creation Lynn! Love the details and marbled background...I must use mine more, it really is lovely! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card with a lovely vintage feel. I like the mix of papers, dies and colouring. Chantell Just Add Ink

Tina said...

Your flowers are coloured so beautifully, and the marbled background is perfect for this challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink

Rachael Lewsley said...

What a gorgeous card! Those flowers and that marbled background are to die for. Thankyou for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week x

Mary Lou Glick said...

What a pretty card! I love how you have used the marbled background stamp!

Meg LaRue said...

Really pretty card. I love the background paper you chose, but since I don't have it I used the Springtime Foils DSP (from Sale-A-Bration) for my background. That makes a pretty card as well. I used the silver stripe and silver embossed by sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

What color inks dis you use and color paper.?

Unknown said...

What color inks and paper.?

Lynn Hoyt said...

Paula, as it says in my post. I used Pink Pirouette and olive green. for the coloring in I used our new Blends, the marble background just has the pink on it.

Anonymous said...

A dua
ác ôn
vũng nước
bậc nhất
Bạc Bẽo
Bãi công
hội đàm
thanh niên
bao vây
bắt buộc
bắt mắt
bật mí
hiện tại
ngoại hình
kế bên
bên cạnh
cách
không để ý
xếp đặt
bởi thế
ăn bớt
bự chảng
bước đột phá
marketing
người mua
các
dòng
căn bản
xuất xứ
cần thiết
kỹ lưỡng
gắp
khó khăn
gắt
cứng cáp
chất liệu vải
cung ứng
chi phí
yếu tố
hàng hiệu
chọn
chống nước
để ý
chú ý
đi lại
chuyên dụng cho
có mặt trên thị trường
sở hữu
khoa học
doanh nghiệp
cùng
shop
siêu
cười
cứu vãn
rộng rãi
phần lớn
mọi
đặc trưng
ngây ngô
ham mê
bộ dạng
đập phá
bệnh tật
trước tiên
hầu hết
tiết kiệm
mang đến
tới
trẻ trung
đi ra
thế mạnh
khảo sát
thứ
đơn giản
dừng
sử dụng
dùng
êm ả
giả
khăng khít
mới đây
gan lì
quen thuộc
gần gũi
sắp
gặp
gấp
trường hợp
giải nghĩa
hạn chế
hạn chế
kết hợp
hết lòng
tiên tiến
xuất sắc
tương đối
kém cạnh
thường
chung quy
hậu quả
bắt đầu
quan điểm
bao hàm
ngẫu nhiên
khi
làm
không
khuyến mãi
khiếu nại
lang thang

chỉ đạo
rét mướt
choáng váng
lào xào
thuận tiện
thu hút
lớn
quỷ quyệt
mô tả
mua
nắm
tài năng
nặng
nấu
trượt
kinh ngạc
thương hiệu
nhanh
bừa bãi
nhộn nhịp
nổi bật
nổi danh
oai
ổn thỏa
pha chế
tốt
phẳng phiu
trở thành
quy tắc
phù hợp
quảng bá
qua loa
sử dụng rộng rãi
rách rưới
rậm rì
rẻ rúng
rõ rệt
rộng rãi
tinh khiết
thông minh
sáng sủa
sang
thâm thúy
kinh hãi
tái ngắt
tai vạ
bác tài
tật nguyền
tang chứng
máy bay
thoả thích
thầy thuốc
thừa thãi
kế tiếp
Tuy nhưng
u ám
đầm đìa
va chạm
van xin
vắng tanh
vặt vãnh
xa xôi
xa hoa
xâm lược
xanh rớt
xấu xí
van xin
kết thúc
xu thế
ý định
dựa dẫm
áo quần
y chang
yên lặng
yêu thương
yếu