Friday, November 3, 2017

Sharing the Joy, A Christmas card. FMS311


Ok, officially I love this set every bit as much as I thought I would.  Not sure why I waited so long, oh yeah, I'm not rich, can't have it all especially all at one time.

The sketch is for Freshly Made Sketches for this week. Go here to check out the challenge.
I had so many ideas and really wanted to use more of the goodies in this set, but there just wasn't room.   I'll be making lots more of my Christmas card with it though.  And yes, every Christmas card you see on my blog gets sent.   It's how I get my cards done. Makes it much more fun.

I used: Old Olive, Espresso, Basic Black, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay and Cherry Cobbler.  My dog is filled in using the brand new Blendies (alcohol markers).  I didn't get all the colors in the short period we had to pre order, but they are available again, now. Starting the 1st of Nov.  I'll be getting the rest. Anyway, I filled in using my watercolor pencils.

I used up the very last 3 of my red candy dots. I miss those. I used them all the time. The DSP is Merry Little Christmas.


3 comments:

Jen Brum said...

What a sweet card! Love that little puppy! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kim S said...

What a cute scene!! Love the lace at the bottom and the branches at the top! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Claire said...

What a gorgeous stamp set - I love how you've framed the top of the card with the leaves!