Monday, November 27, 2017

Mistletoe Friends Christmas, GDP#115



Global Design Project has a fun theme this week.  Christmas Joy. See it here.
So, what could be more fun then these guys.   The set is called Mistletoe Friends and is just so cute. 3 Different  images to paly with, color or not as you please.  I choose to mostly just do one color, except for the horns and inside of ears.  Quick and simple

I embossed in black, SU has retired the black, but I had some left and it just seemed to be called for here.  The Merry Music DSP was also perfect. In fact I am finding it really useful this year. It comes in both black on white and white on black.

Besides the black and white, I used Bermuda Bay, a bit of Crumb cake and Powder pink on their cute little ears.   I also used the new Blends for my coloring. The Mistletoe is from Pretty Pines dies. The ribbon is the Mini Chevron ribbon, so soft and fun to use.

Thanks for coming by, I'm off to find another challenge for this week, I'm way behind in my Christmas cards this year, how about you?  Do you make a lot of different cards, or just find a design for the current year and make them all alike? 
Merry Christmas


4 comments:

Natalie Lapakko said...

I love this! It's so nice to have just a hint of color on the image!

Natalie Lapakko said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the subtle hint of color on the stamped image!

Mary Lou Glick said...

I LOVE this card, Lynn!

Frenchie said...

Lynn, what a beautiful card , love how you bearly colored it , love that color ,
#1card , shhhhhhh,
Hugs Frenchie ❤️