Monday, September 19, 2016

GDP054, A Happy Christmas

I have the most awful time taking photos with the gold acetate!  I need a better way to light it up I think, what I normally do just doesn't seem to work for this.

So, it looks so much nicer in person!

Here is the sketch from GDP for this week.
Very simple card, 2 gold foil strips on top, the Fabulous Foil Acetate over Sweet Sugar Plum. Then the banner and the bells have a glue dot to attach them under the banner.  I also hid the glue on the acetate under the banner.  And that is about it.

One of the things I don't like, and there are not many, about Blogger, is that I have no way to contact anyone who leaves a comment, so please understand that. If you leave a question you want answered in the comment section, I will answer but you will have to come back here to see it. Sigh....

As always, click on any link to go to my store. You don't have to buy when you go there, you can check out product, go through the catalog, and see the current specials.   Thanks so much for stopping by.


2 comments:

Michelle Last said...

Such a lovely card and I adore your colour combo and the fancy foil! Thanks for joining us this week x

Brian King said...

Great card, Lynn! I love this layer of the fabulous foil - such a great accent! Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch challenge at the Global Design Project!