Monday, July 25, 2016

Sunshine Wishes Meets Jar of Love


This was a card I did for my class, my inspiration for it came from a card shown in  my Stampin Pretty group by Demo Su Mohr.  I'm pretty pleased with how it came out and my class seemed to have a good time making it.

The hearts of course are from Sunshine Wishes thinlits dies.  The matching stamp set is Sunshine Sayings. A whole big bunch of sentiments that you can use alone or mix and match.

Colors on this are:
Watermelon Wonder, Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon, Crushed Curry and Tip Top Taupe.

After using 5 different embossing folders on pieces of Whisper white, I cut some strips for the center at 1/2" and the rest at 3/4". I started in the middle with the 1/2" strip, then did the outsidse edges and then added in the 2 strips on either side of center.

All the flowers are from Jar of Love, it has several 2 step stamps for the darker inside.

I hope you enjoyed and got inspired just a bit.  Happy Stamping.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this card! Great color combo. Can't wait to get this set in my next order. Lovely work! I can see why your class loved it.

Sherry in MI