Monday, July 18, 2016

Global design Project color Challenge #045



One of the really popular sets in the new 2016 annual catalog is Flourishing Phrases.  I used a tiny part of it on here. There are several gorgeous thinlits, and the stamp set has a ton of neat sentiments and some great stamp images as well.

Here I cut 2 of the little leaves and 1 each of 2 dies and put them together.
Here are the colors for this week.


I decided that the Melon Mambo had to pop off the black, and the Smoky Slate is in the middle of the sandwich.
That said, I had a terrible time editing this photo so the colors were right. Sometimes it is just really hard.  The sentiment is stamped onto Smoky Slate even tho it looks more white. And I have to appologize, but the ribbon I used is retired. I just didn't have a piece that was right otherwise.

I love this sentiment.  It is so all purpose and can be used for all kinds of reasons.

Thank you so much for looking.
Click on any image below to place an order.

2 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

Stunning in it's simplicity Lynn! Thanks for joining us at Global Design Project this week for our fun colour challenge and good luck!

Kylie Bertucci said...

Wonderful card Lynn - Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! Look forward to seeing you play along with us again.