Thursday, December 24, 2015

Stampin Up, Pals Paper Arts Challenge #281

Well, normally I am not on this weeks team, but Brian offered a challenge and not being one to back off from one, I accepted and did up a card for this week.

Smoky Slate and Tempting Turquoise. Love those colors, I don't use Turquoise often enough and it's a great color!

This is one of the new kits in the 2016 Occasions catalog going live on Jan 5th.  There is lots more to it, but I needed something suitable for guy cards as I have 2 grandsons having birthdays soon.
Well, ok, I did get a bit carried away with rhinestones.  But I think they can handle it. LOL. Also, don't you just love this embossing folder? 

Thanks for stopping by, here is the sketch.

And here is where you will find the PPA challenge, come play along.



4 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Simple and sweet birthday fun! Love the burst of blue!

Beth Beard said...

Lovely! Thanks for playing along on our team this week and Happy New Year to you and your family.

Wild West Paper Arts said...

Perfect clean and simple birthday greeting! Thanks for jumping in to help out Team 2!

Marlene said...

Sweet card. Love the embossing .