Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Stampin Up, Global Design Project #014, Sneak peek SAB 2016


A really tiny peek.  This cute little flower is from the new What I Love stamp set going live on Jan 5, 2016.  It's a 3 step stamp with some very cute accessories stamps, and a couple of really cute sentiments.  But for this card, I choose a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes in the annual catalog.

You can use just one color for your 3 stamp process, but here I used two because of the dark color. I used Elegant Eggplant for my first outline then stamped with the  2 fill stamps using Rich Razzleberry. 

It's a very simple card, and I think will suit any number of situations.  I hope you have a great time shopping for those Occasions and SAB items in Jan. I had a ball with my pre order, and yes, I got a bit carried away. I couldn't help myself!   Wait until you see the Occasions catalog! Wow, SU has done them selves proud.  And the SAB has some very sweet things in it.

My favorite from the SAB?  It's the vellum stack. A lighter weight vellum with a cloudy paper and a beautiful white design.   Just gorgeous.  Come check, I'll be using some soon.

Here is the sketch:
 And just click HERE to visit the GDP Blog and play along.


2 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

Simple is good Lynn! You have recreated the sketch with gorgeous colours and a design that would suit a number of occasions. Great job! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project this week.

Brian King said...

These purples are gorgeous, Lynn! I look forward to inking up this set - love what you did with it here. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's sketch challenge for the Global Design Project. I always enjoy seeing what you make.