Thursday, July 9, 2015

Stampin Up, PAL's Paper Arts color challenge #259

Ok, I know you've heard it before, but I love this set!  I guess I love every set I've gotten this year.  But, there are more on my wish list.

Today's color challenge are:
The hardest part here, was trying to decide how I could make the basket. And nope, you can't stamp on foil. Or can you? Yes you can, but you have to use StazOn, cool! The foil is also hard to use because it doesn't photograph well. It tends to look dark, sometimes black. For that reason and because I am down to just a few small pieces, I just used a tiny bit.

The other idea I had for this card was to use white on the top layer, then I could have sponged on the clouds, but decided on this version.

The stamp set used is Sprinkles of Life, it's the Ronald McDonald set and will only be here for this year. Part of the procedes go to the Ronald McDonald house and there is a new set each year.

Hope you enjoy, thanks for stopping.


2 comments:

Mike said...

Lynn, I love your asymmetrical design. Don't you love the Sprinkes of Life set. It's so versatile. Thanks for playing with Pals Paper Arts!

Peggy Noe said...

Love the sentiment you've chosen Lynn! What a thoughtful card, anyone would love receiving it! So glad you shared it with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!