Monday, November 17, 2014

Stampin Up Peace and Joy


Hello everyone. I haven't posted for a few days, still working on getting over my hip replacement surgery.  Today, Tuesday, it will be 3 weeks post surgery and all things considered, I think I'm doing pretty well. 

Anyway, I did managed to finally get this beauty done.  I finally couldn't stand it any longer, just had to have this Christmas Bauble stamp. I used my Aqua Painter and Watercolor paper. You can use the SU Whisper White paper also, it has some properties like the watercolor paper and does a nice job.

I just fill my Aqua painter with water and touch the brush to my ink pad and paint.   I used Cherry Cobbler and Pear Pizzazz as my colors to fill in the ornament.

I couldn't decide between the Cherry Cobbler or Blackberry bliss so I used them both with a layer of one of the All is Calm DSP in between.

To attach the bow I punched a hole just above the circle and made my bow putting the ends through the hold and gluing down.   Look carefully and you will see the little Rhinestone bling in the center of the ornament.


No comments: