Thursday, November 6, 2014

10 Days of Christmas, Day 10, Tags



I thought for our last day, we would do a few little tags. Tags are great fun, invite a friend or two to sit and make tags for those boxes, bags and edible treats you hand out.

I used pieces of the Under The Tree DSP paper for two of these. This CS is meant for boxes, it's really stiff and it's gorgeous. I predict we will be seeing more of this as we have gone wild with ideas for it.  It makes super tags and even cards.  There is a color design on one side, (see the darker brown) and a kraft look with very light design on the other.

I cut the moose from a piece of the Santa and Co. DSP. Some fun stuff there.  And used my tree punch on another piece.

Hope you sit down and have fun with your tags.

If you would like to see them up close, here are some single photos.







No comments: