Thursday, June 26, 2014

Stampin Up, PPA 209, Just Because

Good morning, or afternoon or evening, whenever you are browsing the internet.
Todays card is a sketch challenge from PPA (Pal's Paper Arts).

I have quite fallen in love with this cute little set So Very Happy. It's whimsical and some adorable elements.
I used it to off set the more elegant nature of the black and white here along with a touch of Pool Party.  One of my customers claims she will one day have a craft room done in Pool Party, Hi Sandy.
I used the new 1/4" cotton ribbon, it's so soft and pretty.   And the sentiment is from A Dozen Thoughts.  I've been wanting this sentiment for quite a while now, it just suits so many occasions.

Here is this weeks sketch, why not play along?





3 comments:

Diane Roberts said...

Lynn, this is so soft and pretty. I love your color combination. Thanks for playing at PPA this week.

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Lynn! I love these colors together. The flower is colored so softly...great job! Thanks for joining us this week!

Brian King said...

Lynn, Your soft and beautifully-colored flower really pops against this rich background. Great color choices! Thanks for playing along with the PPA sketch challenge this week.