Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 3 of the 10 days of Christmas

I have something special for you today. At least I think it's special, you can let me know if you think it is too. I spent most of the day making this.

I know, it doesn't look like it would take that long and if I'd known exactly what I wanted to do, it probably wouldn't have. But it was design as you go today. I'm doing a Bazaar in a couple weeks and this is going with me, for now it's hanging up to greet my classes this week.

I used the round framelits, Festive Flurry stamps and dies (Holiday Catalog), Stamped the big Doily in Whisper white and embossed in white.  There is glimmer and silver paper Festive Flurry cuts as well.  This round scallop is the largest size in the Round Framelits.

Sure hope you enjoy.
Thanks for stopping in and have a great day.

No comments: