Thursday, April 18, 2013

PAL's Paper Arts Challenge 157



I was lucky enough when I decided I wanted to join Stampin Up as a demo, to land in Mary's group called the PAL's.  It just makes everything easier and more fun.
One of the things the PAL's do is a challenge every other week. One is a color challenge and one is a sketch challenge.
This week it's a sketch challenge.  And here is my entry.


I used Very Vanilla, Black and Pool Party.  Pool Party is a current In Color, that will be staying around in the next catalog.   I often use Very Vanilla with Black to soften the look some.
The hearts and the little stamped tag are from Hearts A Flutter Bundle(129252) in the Spring Catalog.
Sentiment is in the main catalog in the Word Play set (120651). It's an interesting sentiment set.
I also used the Adorning Accents embossing folder for the strip of little embossed hearts.(125601)
I used Very Vanilla Seam binding for my ribbon. (120999). I think Seam binding give such a nice soft look.
Here is the sketch:
We are getting very close to the end of the catalog year at SU, so if there are things you love in it that you want to be sure to get, you might want to do that fairly soon. Ordering from the new catalog starts May 31st.
If you would like to shop now, go here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynn, this is simply pretty. I love those colors.

Patti MacLeith said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining the Pals Paper Arts Challenge!

Nina Dee said...

Great take on this sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Pals Paper Arts! :)