Monday, April 8, 2013

Mojo Monday 288



Good morning, it's monday so it's a Mojo Monday morning.   I struggled a bit with this sketch, it's different, but I had a lot of fun with it.   On a personal level I am not one that likes too much going on with a card, so I tend to not use too many patterns normally. Of course there are always exceptions to every rule.

Here is the sketch this week:
Of course first things first, had to pick my colors, I wanted something that said spring, out here in the desert it
sure is spring. My cactus flowers are not quite there yet, but most everything else is blooming, even my roses.
I chose So saffron, not a real yellow lover, but this has a nice touch of gold to it and it's so soft.  The Print Poetry DSP stack from the Spring Catty helped with the rest.  The little round text piece on top of my flowers is from Collage Curios and uses the 1" punch.
Colors:
Whisper White
Certainly Celery (if you like it and don't have it get it now, it's going away May 31st. )
Marina Mist
Soft Suede
Supplies:
Collage Curios  (Spring Catty) (129099 Wood) (129102 Clear)
Stacks of Wishes (Hostess set, Spring Catty)
1" Round punch
1 1/4" scallop round punch  (127811)
Sizzix Big L fun die
Honeycomb embossing folder ( Spring Catty) (129378)
Perfect Dots embossing folder
Print Poetry DSP Stack (Spring Catty)  (129312)

Thanks for stopping by, and please I'd love it if you left a little note telling me what you think.

No comments: