Saturday, September 8, 2012

Too Pink

We have done true blue, now it's Pink's turn.

I didn't start out to make this quite so pink, but as often happens, it just happened.  My favorite thing about this card is the gorgeous taffeta ribbon, this one is Pink Pirouette. It's just gorgeous ribbon.
Colors for this card are: Pretty In Pink, Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzelberry. The stamp set is Priority Mail, it's a great all purpose set. And I used the Stamp Punch.

I embossed the Rich Razzelberry using the Petals a Plenty folder, layered that over Pretty In Pink card.  I cut out a strip of Pink Pirouette about 2 1/4 " wide by the length I needed to fit, used my scallop edge punch on one side, then layered a strip of Pretty In Pink over top, inking the edges first.
Stamped, punched and cut out the stamp designs, Happy Birthday and Eat Cake and layered them on using dimensional spots.

I put another strip of Pink Pirouette at the top edge attaching the ribbon at the back side before attaching the strip to the Rich Razzelberry.

I hope you enjoyed this one. I have a Pink fend friend that is going to get this one.

No comments: