Thursday, May 28, 2020

Butterfly Hello, #gdp242


For this card I'm using the inspiration from Global Design Project #242.   I love black and white with just a pop of color.  Ok, I might have gotten a little carried about with the pop of color, but I like it.  
Here is the challenge page and the challenge.
I started with the Botanical Butterfly DSP and decided on Lovely Lipstick, a retiring color, for my red.  The stripy paper is from Best Dressed DSP.
After putting down the ribbon I cut one butterfly from the paper and colored it, then cut a black scalloped circle for behind.   Next came the Hello,  which I layered onto vellum to help it show up better, then gel glitter drops for some bling and there you go.
The circles came from the Layering circles die set.

I hope you enjoy.

No comments: