Monday, April 6, 2020

Fun with flowers, Friendship blessings Card


I have been so busy trying to get Easter and my grandson's Birthday stuff out in the mail in time for Easter that I haven't made time to play with new goodies.   I think just about everyone else has played with and colored in the  Flowering Foils that were free SAB items, but I had not, so this is my first one.  So quick and easy, and I just used my ink pads and Aqua pen, they colored in so easy.
I used Pretty Peacock, Soft Seafoam and Poppy parade.   The foiling is done in both rose gold and silver, but as we don't have any Rose gold ink or embossing powder ect, I just added some reg gold to the mix.
So the 2 matching dies are from  So Sentimental as is the sentiment.  The die piece below that is from the new Ornate Layer dies.  And the Rhinestones are in the Nobile Peacock pack.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great Easter.

No comments: