Sunday, March 29, 2020

Easter flowers, Just Add Ink #498, Ornate Style



Inspired today by the Just Add Ink challenge #498. 

I just added E for Easter and E for embossing.  I really like this stamp set but wasn't over the moon about this stamp until I embossed it. What a difference from the black outline. 
I used White embossing powder and colored in using Seaside Spray, Mango Melody Rococo Rose and Soft Seafoam.   For the little specks I used a gold metallic gel pen. 

This set is one that will go live on the 1st of Apr for customers. The dies are gorgeous and very different from anything SU has had before. It's called Ornate Garden. 

I decided it was worthy of framing so I used the Rectangle stitched dies and made the frame.  The 2 little green rhinestones are from the Noble Peacock rhinestone pack, there are 5 colors in that pack, all gorgeous.
I hope you enjoy, I'm happy to answer comments, but it has to be done in the comment section as Blogger doesn't give me emails.  Happy easter.

2 comments:

KimB said...

Love the soft colours in your white embossed Easter bouquet of flower Lynn. They turned out lovely! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Chantell Randall said...

Looks great embossed in white. I love the pastel colour palette. Chantell Just Add Ink.