Tuesday, April 28, 2020

A Little Note, #PP488, Ornate Floral



This is the most amazing suite! It's made up of 2 bundles, both fabulous, both have dies that are fabulous!  The dies are unlike any we have previously seen from SU.   But I didn't use the dies here, just the wonderful floral.  

I'm playing with Paper Players this week for their sketch challenge.
Come on over and see the teams cards, lots of inspiration over there.
 
It can be easily and fairly quickly colored in or just stamped. Even better stamped and embossed.  Here I've stamped using my white craft ink pad with allows me to see what I've stamped, and embossed in white powder.    Then I used the white ink and my Aqua brush to fill the leaves in with white ink.  As you see, the dark color and probably the pink cast, left it with a pretty lighter cast of the Blackberry Bliss paper.

To get the effect on my embossing folder, the new one that is part of the suite, I used my brayer to roll on color to the folder and put my paper inside.  You get different effects depending on the folder.
I love playing with my tools and different effects, give it a try.




1 comment:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Very pretty Lynn - I love your choice of white on the dark purple background, a great example of one of the many ways this lovely floral image can be coloured. Thanks for playing along with us over at The Paper Players this week!