Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Ride with Me Thank you card, Paper Players #462


I really had to think about getting the set.  It didn't seem like one I'd use much, but hubby was very positive when I showed it to him, so I did get it, the whole bundle.  I'm still not sure how much I'll use the die for the truck, but it's really a fun set and very much on trend.
I'm playing with Paper players this week, I had a need for a thank you card for Thanksgiving dinner and now that is out of the way.   Our friends have a big week long Thanksgiving celebration where people come with their RV's  or even stay in the guest room or get a motel room.  Their friends and family have become friends of our over the years since we moved here and are too far from our kids to have dinner with them.

Check out the rest of the cards here.


I used my Aqua painter for the coloring on this card, the truck color was done to make it look like an old farm truck taking pumpkins to the patch or away from the patch.
I spent 20 yrs as a school bus driver and this so much reminds me of all the class trips in the fall, to pumpkin patches and apple farms.   Often my bus came back with a case of apple I'd bought for home, then there was always that very special apple dessert I had to buy.

You will find Ride with Me in the 2019/2020 annual catalog, buy it now and get the bundle price, my trees are from Winter Woods.
Colors used are: Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, black, Mossy Meadow and the new Belicata Silvery Shimmer for the metal parts on the truck.

Have a great pumpkin season and thanks for stopping.

3 comments:

KardsbyKadie said...

LOVE the background you created for this card. And who doesn't LOVE that little truck. Well done Lynn.

Su Mohr said...

Wonderful scene, Lynn! I'm glad your hubby encouraged you to get this set. Thanks for sharing with the Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

What a fabulous fall scene you created! Wow! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!