Friday, October 25, 2019

Perfectly Plaid with sparkle Christmas card






Here is a fairly quick card, given some elegance by using Silver Glimmer paper for the center tree. I stamped the trees on the side with Shaded spruce on white simply because I thought using the green to cut them out would make them too dark, I did sponge the edges a bit to enhance the tree look.
My base is Shaded spruce, I cut my white at 5 1/2 by 4. the plaid paper is cut just a bit smaller then the white so it doesn't show, or you can cut it the size of the white, cutting the white down a bit more so the plaid shows on the edges.
I punched out a tree from printer paper, laid it on the center, then put down my green trees where I wanted them, then brought in the glimmer tree so it was right where I wanted it.

The sentiment is from Itty Bitty Christmas stamp set. All small sentiments, all Christmas/holiday.

Thanks for stopping by,  I hope you got some inspiration today.


No comments: