Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Beautiful Boughs Christmas card for FMS#408



Are you still thinking it's too early for Christmas?  I'm seeing that in some of my crafts groups, but if I don't start early enough, I don't get it done.  I have all my cards to make and some sewing/quilty/embroidery to get done. I should start in Jan, then enjoy my next season, but by then I'm really tired of it. 

So hard to see here, the silver box under the black, it looks dark at the top, but does show well on the right side. 
I used Soft Seafoam, Basic black, Crumb cake, Soft Suede. The white looking branches are Sparkle Glimmer paper, and the sentiment is from Itty Bitty Christmas .  I love that we have a whole set of small sentiments to choose from in one set, so glad I got this. I cut my branches out with Multipurpose adhisive on the back side, that way after cutting I just pull the liner sheet off and stick it down.
So, there is the link to Freshly Made sketches,  go check out all the projects, and consider playing along.
And here is the sketch! Lots of fun stuff you can do with this.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope I've given you some inspiration today.

3 comments:

Amy O said...

I love all of these pretty layers of Christmas boughs. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

KardsbyKadie said...

Simply beautiful Lynn.

Jen Timko said...

Too early for Christmas?! No! I'm behind already, lol. This is so pretty with the soft Seafood. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!