Monday, November 26, 2018

Tree in the Woods. Just Add Ink #435



So, here is your Just add ink challege for this week. Click here to see all the projects for this week.


Several ideas went through my head, there is so much you can do from this inspiration piece.  It's perfect for those Christmas cards.  But I decided on clean and simple.  I started by embossing my white layer with the Tufted embossing folder.
I  then used the stamped tree from Winter Woods.  I stamped it in Stampin Up Craft white and used white embossing powder.  You did know that this one is an embossing ink, right?  However, I also love using it on colors without embossing. It gets lighter as it dries and has a look all of it's own.  I especially love it on Crumb cake.

I cut my tree out using the die, and added it to the ovals, put some retired Night of Navy ribbon on then the sentiment and cut that out with a die from the Stitched Label die set.

Just a simple and clean Night of Navy and Whisper white.

 

1 comment:

Nikki Spencer said...

How lovely and effective is the white embossing on the Navy...Beautiful use of the Just Add Ink inspiration. Thanks for joining us this week Lynn.