Friday, November 2, 2018

Pretty snowflake Christmas card, Just Add Ink #433


Just Add Ink had a color challenge this week.  Blueberry Bushel, Lemon Lime Twist and Berryburst.

Now, I ask you, does this scream Christmas to you? NO?  Yeah, well, me either, but I am on track with my Christmas cards so, you see my result.   The hardest one was Lemon Lime Twist. It's green so I guess it could be used for Christmas but..........   So, I kept it to the little Glimmer dot in the center of my snowflake.   The top layer snowflake is from the new Galvanized Metallic Paper, it's awesome, really looks like metal.  You need some of that for future man cards, yes?

So, I took the 2nd largest snowflake and cut it out of plain paper, not cardstock, then used it with a soft brush by putting just  a touch of temp glue on the back side so it wouldn't slide around.  Lightly went over the top of my ink pad with the brush, the very gently brushed color over the template you created.  You can do that as many times as you like for your look.


I then layered my snowflake added my Glitter dot and the Merry Christmas from Timeless Tidings.
I have to admit that I actually got some inspiration from a card I saw done by Tatiana Creative.

I hope you enjoy.


2 comments:

Chantell Randall said...

Lovely funky Christmas card - I love the boldness and the soft background. Chantell Just Add Ink

Nikki Spencer said...

Love the subtle background Lynn and the lovely clean design...Very pretty!