Monday, November 19, 2018

Thinking of You card, #FF0021


Today I'm playing along with Festive friday.  3D or single layer card.


This came just as I needed to make a couple of quick cards for people in our FMCA chapter who were very ill.   I actually got this in the mail and that same day I got a call that the wife had passed, one month to the day of her diagnoses.   I'm really quite tired of loosing friends this way, but that is part of getting old.

I'm going to make this quick as 2 of my 3 fans in my computer are not working.  So, colors are, Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive and Soft Seafoam. I used my blends to do the coloring, so quick and easy.  I hope you will check out the challenge at the above link. Nice people and points to be earned for goodies.

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your friend, Lynn. I am sure this gorgeous card will bring comfort to her loved ones. Thank you for sharing with Festive Friday.