Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Tis the Season, FestiveFriday#0016



So, the challenge is the US Air Force Birthday, or clouds. Not having any Air force graphics, or anything I could come up with to signify that, I choose clouds. It even took me a while to do that. But I think I came up with a good one.  I love how it looks like it could actually be snowing, and the mound of snow helps.  That die btw, is in the die set with the trees.

Here is the challenge, hurry over it's only on for a couple more days.
Even if you don't have time now, consider joining in soon, it's a great challenge and you get points for playing to be used for goodies.

My colors here are, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Balmy Blue, Pacific Point and Smoky slate.

I used the new Itty Bitty Greetings for the sentiment, the die to cut it out is in the Stitched Labels die set.  It's cute, isn't it?  I used 2 stamp and die sets other then for the sentiment die.  Winter Woods and Dashing Deer sets.  Both have so many uses, and are lots of fun.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

HJ said...

Love this beautiful card, Lynn. I love the pretty snowy background. It looks like snow is swirling in the wind. Enjoy your day!

NMWatt said...

I love your design, Lynn! I also love that you were inspired by another player too - your clouds look great! Winter is just around the corner and it looks like you're ready! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

Ann Schach said...

Such a beautiful card, Lynn! I love how the snow looks like it is swirling behind those gorgeous trees! Thank you for joining us at Festive Friday!

Beth McCullough said...

You did come up with a good one Lynn! So pretty! Thanks for being a loyal player at Festive Friday!