Friday, September 21, 2018

Beautiful Baubles Christmas Card, FMS#355



I don't think this set has attracted much attention yet, it was one I got very early on in the preorder.  I think it's adorable.  I have used my embossing set for the Big shot on the set of ornaments.   If you cut them out, they all cut separate so you can use all or only one or?   There is also a stamped bow in the set, but I choose to use a real bow.

I'm entering this in the Freshly Made Sketches  challenge. 




I found this to be an enjoyable sketch to play with.  I hope you'll join in.




2 comments:

Karren said...

Beautiful Christmas card! Those ornaments look fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Hannelie said...

The sketch works beautifully for your design!
Thanks for playing at FMS!