Monday, September 3, 2018

FabFriday#145, Snowflake Christmas Card



This sketch just screamed Christmas to me.  I know, I'm strange, thank you!  I love the new Merry Merlot color in the SU line up.  It's a deeper color then we have had.     The DSP I choose to use decided on the Cardstock color, and the copper snowflakes were just meant to be carried through.

Here is the challenge: See all the cards Here.


It was a very easy sketch to follow.  I used the copper embossing powder for my snowflakes and the Everyday Label punch to cut them out. I cut one end off the label and added a little snowflake from an old punch I had sitting here. I spritzed it with the Frost Shimmer paint.  You can see it some at the top of the card. 
Colors I used were just Merry Merlot and Sahara Sand.
I hope I inspired you a bit today.


2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, the Merry Merlot really does look rich and lovely here - you're making me rethink this DSP pack, lol. Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Cute! Don't you just love that embossing folder? I also love the rich color! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!