Monday, June 18, 2018

Lace Edgelits, gdp#143. Thank you card



I love edgelits, doilies and such, so the new Delicate Lace Edgelits dies were on my list from day 1.
There are 3 different edgelits and as you can see they really do not have to go on the edge of the paper!

It's been a really long time since I've done a black card, but I never just do black and white, I am way to much into color, I love that pop of color, today I used 2 colors along with the black and I love it.

I used a piece of DSP from the new Tropical Escape DSP pack and just cut a small piece of it, layering it over the edge of my die. Then I added a stamped and cut out flower and the detailed leaf from Falling Flowers and May Flowers.  A tiny Thank you in silver embossing is so pretty.  And I finished it off with some of the silver Metallic Pearls!

We are playing along with GDP this week, so go here to check out the challenge.
My colors for this card are: Basic Black, Smoky Slate and Blushing Bride.


No comments: