Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Bless your heart, Freshly Made Sketches #343, Stampin Up



What a fun card this one turned out to be. In fact, it was so much fun, I kept thinking of other ways to do it.  So, I just may do another using those ideas.  The side edge is so neat, it's from a new set of 3 edgelets, I used another one of them Here.   They are in the back of the new catalog, there is no stamp set that comes with it, so it's in the die cut pages. 

Here is the sketch challenge I made this card for:
 


My colors for this card are: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, So Saffron and Smoky Slate. But the sky is the limit for this idea.  How about purple?  Yum.

The 1/4" Organza ribbon is retired! So sorry, but I didn't have a replacment just yet.  But we do have one in a narrow width that comes in several colors including white.  It is the 1/8"sheer ribbon 144172, it also comes in Calypso Coral, Fresh Fig and Old Olive.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope I've given you some inspiration today.

3 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

Love your color combo on this and the edgelet you used here is pretty cool!

Jen Timko said...

Hmmm, those edgelits were something I missed. Need to fix that!! What a pretty card this is and I love your colors. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

Beautiful colors and I love the detail on that edgelit. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!