Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Cat and Dog Nativity, #FF0095, a Christmas card.

 

I found this stamp set a while back and since I am a huge animal person it spoke to me. It was a no brainer to use it for this challenge.

 I don't often see a challenge that actually asks for cats! See all the wonderful projects here.


 I used my SU watercolor pencils for this, I just did a light coverage and then my water brush to blend it a bit, the sentiment and star is on vellum. And a pretty SU ribbon to tie it all together. 

Very simple, I did use the snowflake embossing folder on the gray.

Thanks for taking a look. 

 

4 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

It's amazing what you can find in a scene stamp isn't it Lynn? Your traditional Christmas scene is beautifully coloured and I love the textured background too. Thanks for playing over at Festive Friday!

Melva Peters said...

Pretty card! Thanks for playing along with Festive Friday Challenges!

Beth McCullough said...

Beautiful coloring, Lynn! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge! I hope you'll keep coming back. Blessings, Beth :)

Jaydee said...

Beautiful coloring, Lynn and such an unbelievably sweet image. I can see why you were attracted to it! So glad you joined along with our National Cat Day INSPO list at Festive Friday this week
Jaydee