Thursday, February 14, 2019

Just for You Doily card, Paper Players #428



I am a huge fan of doilies.   So, this set, the Dear Doily bundle in the 2019 Occasions catalog was right up my alley.

A fairly simple card made for the Paper Players challenge here.
The simplicity allows the doilies to shine.  I love that the color challenge allows the Melon Mambo to pop beautifully.
I've used the new Rectangle stitched dies to add  to the effect.   The ribbon is long retired. It reminds me I really need to order more ribbon.

I added the smaller doily to a round die cut and popped it up with dimensionals.
I love the fonts and sentiments in this stamp set also. Such pretty fonts.  I added one to another round die cut.


2 comments:

Jaydee said...

Lynn, I love your layered doilies, they really do add fabulous interest. Great use of the colors this week. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players
Jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

Lynn, this is just lovely! I love how you layered the doilies and the pops of pink are perfect. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!